Arrow ECS, a. s., is a value-added distributor (VAD) that has been operating on the market since 1990. There are 58 employees in offices in Prague and Ostrava. We are part of the global distribution group Arrow, whose financial strength and background provide our partners with a long-term, stable and advantageous cooperation. With more than 1,200 Arrow ECS EMEA employees providing services to customers in 28 countries, we can share their knowledge and experience and share them with our partners.
Blue Coat, Citrix, Dell WYSE, F5 Networks, FireEye, Forcepoint, Check Point, Igel, Juniper Networks, McAfee, NetApp, Oracle, Pulse Secure, Riverbed, RSA, Symantec, Trend Micro, Tufin, Veeam, Veritas, VMware.
We offer our partners state-of-the-art products and solutions, professional services, partner programs, and help with creating end users demand.
Top products and solutions
The product portfolio is made up of the world's leading IT vendors. We focus on solutions in the following areas:
- Business Intelligence: Data warehouses, analytical tools, data visualization.
- Data Centers: Infrastructure of software-defined data centers (servers, networks, storage systems), high availability, backup, recovery and backup.
- Cloud: Leading cloud solutions on the market, cloud security, migration-to-cloud support, cloud tools and ArrowSphere reseller services.
- Mobility: Software-defined workplace solutions (application and desktop virtualization, application management, MDM).
- Security: Comprehensive enterprise infrastructure security (networks, endpoints, applications, identities, content), security management, protection against threats, compliance with regulations.
We offer our customers a range of professional technical services. Our Competence center enables customers to verify the functionality of state-of-the-art IT technologies before deploying in a production environment.
We are an authorized training center for Citrix, F5 Networks, Check Point, IBM, Juniper Networks, Microsoft, Veeam and VMware. We also offer Blue Coat, Cisco, EC Council, NetApp, Oracle, Red Hat, RSA, Symantec and Trend Micro IT trainings.
Authorized courses mean that participants receive the highest quality training and guarantee the maximum value of the investments invested in IT professionals training.
Individual terms of extended maturity, assistance with project financing.
Partner programs and demand generation
Partner programs are focused on professional training, demo equipment lending, project financing, or marketing support. We systematically work with end customers, identify their needs, and pass on their demands to our partners.